About Anza Mailing Systems
Incorporated in 1984, “ANZA” was originally a California corporation. During our ten years doing business on the West Coast, we were very successful and highly regarded in the industry of mailing and shipping solutions. In 1994, ANZA saw an opportunity in the growing Research Triangle area, sold its interests in California, and opened this North Carolina Corporation. We have continued in our tradition of success, while enjoying the unique lifestyle found in the Triangle. Anza Mailing Systems is located in Cary, NC and is conveniently located only five minutes from the beltline. We hope you’ll come visit us and meet our friendly group!
We are an authorized, exclusive dealer of Quadient (formerly Neopost) products, serving the greater Raleigh area.
Our earliest association with Neopost Products dates back to 1971, when Neopost was known as Friden Alcatel Corporation. Today, we are proud of the advancements that Quadient/Neopost has made in their product line, and are excited to offer both large and small businesses alike an intelligent alternative to the conventional products found on the market.
Buy or lease any of our competitively priced line of Postage Equipment, Electronic Scales, Shipping Systems, Folding/Inserting Equipment and Mailroom Furniture. ANZA also Provides professional service and full maintenance.
|919.461.1752 x firstname.lastname@example.org|
Vice President of Operations
|919.461.1752 x email@example.com|
|919.461.1752 x firstname.lastname@example.org|
|919.461.1752 x email@example.com|
|919.461.1752 x firstname.lastname@example.org|
The Anza Difference
- A local veteran-owned business in Cary, NC that is building a stronger local economy.
- No 1-800# to call for service, local live operators that are ready to assist you.
- Centralized sales and service with administrative support that is handled locally, i.e. billing inquires.
- Local consumable supply shipping, receive your supplies when you need them.
- Long term seasoned staff with over 100 years of combined experience in the industry.
- Lowest technician to customer ratio in the industry.
- Courteous and knowledgeable factory trained service staff with 2-6 hours standard service response time at no additional expense.
- Preventive maintenance inspections to help keep equipment running at top efficiency.
- Professional consultants who will help you save up to 5%-30% with our solutions.
- We strive for customer satisfaction; we continuously survey our customers through site visits, mail outs, and phone follow-ups to see what we can do to improve.