We Take Pride In Our Service
In today’s world of impersonalized customer support, Anza Mailing Systems strives to be out of the ordinary. Anza is an organization that was founded and built on exceptional customer service. When contacting Anza by phone, you’ll be greeted by a live customer service associate, not the challenge of navigating an automated phone system in search of the right person to assist you. Our solutions are backed by a total satisfaction guarantee and our investment plans are simple and convenient. Learn more below.
Our Commitment Guarantee
A unique vendor in the marketplace, Anza is large enough to meet the requirements of any size mailer without the corporate giant customer experience. You’re more than just an account number with Anza. Finally, there’s someone in the mailing industry that’s easy to do business with!
With our exceptional ratio of field service personnel to customers – the highest in the industry – Anza’s team of experienced, factory-certified technicians provides swift, on-site service with a guarantee you won’t get from anyone else. Anza customers receive 4-6 hour, on-site response time! From first-class training to customized service agreements to protect your investment, Anza delivers technology performance and uptime that is truly second to none.
Request technical support by calling (919) 461-1752. All customer service calls are answered in the order they are received.
We do not utilize an automated phone directory that forces callers to press multiple numbers to reach the right operator. Your call will be immediately transferred to our on-site technical support team.
Maintenance coverage includes the following:
- Phone Fixes
- All parts for normal wear (except for rubber parts)
- Unlimited service calls
- Service response time 2-6 hours
- Loaner units provided
- Two preventive maintenance inspections (PMI’s) per year
- Training for new operators
- Service by authorized Neopost/Quadient dealer
Consumable supply items such as ink cartridges, tapes, paper, sponges, and brushes, are not covered. Customers not covered by maintenance coverage agreement will be charged our regular labor charge of $200.00 per hour (one-hour minimum), plus travel time to and from location.
If you should have any questions regarding our maintenance coverage, please contact us at (919) 461-1752. Thank You.
Installation & Training Services
First Class Installation and Training from Anza
Anza Mailing Systems takes pride in delivering, installing, configuring, testing and training system operators for every product in our extensive line of solutions. Unlike other companies, Anza does not subcontract equipment installations to third party organizations. We also do not incorporate customer charges – stated or otherwise – for installation or training services with new product acquisitions.
Anza’s installation team includes a dedicated install coordinator and cross-trained field installers that speeds the time-to-value for your company. Anza installation services manage your equipment installation process from start to finish. Scheduling is always based on your needs and availability.
Our experienced professionals deliver hands-on training and instruction, ensuring your staff is fully equipped to maximize the features and functionality of your new Anza product solution. Anza provides flexible education services including implementing new systems, training new operators, and refresher courses on your existing equipment. Our goal is for every customer to reap maximum system benefits and experience an exceptional return on their investment with us.
Equipment Maintenance Agreements
Anza features a comprehensive maintenance program designed to deliver optimal technology performance and longevity. Anza service agreements protect your investment and provide you with these significant Benefits:
- A full extension of the original manufacturer’s warranty. A single payment covers full hardware support.
- Preventative maintenance inspections at no charge to keep your system in top running condition.
- Access to technical support representatives that specialize in troubleshooting equipment problems over the phone.
- Elimination of internal delays. Equipment operators can request service without the need for management approval.
- Fail-safe cost and budget control. Our affordable agreements are designed to help businesses avoid unplanned maintenance expenses and eliminate surprise repair costs.
- Peace of mind from unlimited service coverage. If repeat repairs are needed, it costs us, not you. You pay only for your maintenance agreement. You can count on Anza to maintain the uptime you need.
- If Anza is unable to repair your system to product specifications, we’ll replace it with a system of equal or greater capability.
- The Anza service contract guarantees our customers a 2-6 hour on-site response time. This is more than just an objective – it’s a commitment we put in writing on the maintenance agreement itself. In fact, we’ll pay you for any occasion that we miss this commitment.